Tuesday

Kiss Me Organics Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder - Product Review



Our blender broke several years ago. We tried to get by with an immersion blender, but the darn thing didn't do well with frozen fruit. We finally broke down and picked up a Ninja at Kroger so I could make smoothies for my breakfast.

I'm not a "greenie" yet, but my basic breakfast smoothie is some vanilla yogurt, frozen fruit, and orange juice. Over the last month or so, I've been adding Matcha Green Tea Powder for a little extra detox and energy. I received a package of Kiss Me Organics Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder in exchange for my inspection and unbiased review.

I'm new to Matcha Green Tea Powder but have long known the benefits of green tea and drink it often. I've tried the powder several times now and am very happy with it. I do feel better longer through the day after I've had my smoothie with an added teaspoon of matcha. I've also added about a 1/2 teaspoon to my bowl of morning oatmeal. Mixed with items like this, there's no real noticeable taste change to foods I was already eating.

I was given a tip that plain hot matcha might taste a little bitter, so I add just a bit of honey to sweeten it. I didn't read the recommended dosage on the package (1/2 - 1 teaspoon per day) before I tried it, so I accidentally added 2 teaspoons to my first smoothie. I didn't suffer any ill effects. I haven't had the mid-afternoon nap craving since I've started using the matcha.

Kiss Me Organics has sent me several digital pamphlets and recipes via Marketplace and the information in there is invaluable. There's even a few cocktail recipes!


The only slight side effect I might be noticing is an enhanced sensitivity to citrus flavors. Because Matcha's absorption rate is increased when consumed with citrus, I almost always mix it with some orange juice. I'm not saying this is a "bad" side effect, but it's the only thing I can connect it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our visitors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...